Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blogger Block!

Hey, how are you all doin? Me I'm good, very busy but good! Have you ever had this happen to you? You have so many things going on and you want to share it with everyone but when you want to let it out, nothing comes out!!!! I seem to be suffering from Blogger Block! For the last 3 to 5 days I have been logging on and looking at this blank box not knowing what to write. I tried several times but nothing seems to be coming! I seem to have lost my blogging self. Maybe I'm just too busy, maybe I've lost my focus or maybe It's just plain laziness, whatever it is as of today I am shaking it off committing and refocusing myself.

Does this ever happen to you? You focus on too many small things that the important ones seem to be left aside? I struggle with this regularly and would like some suggestions, comments or advice to help me.

Talk at you later

Marty

4 comments:

JC said...

Hey Marty great to see you back in teh saddle.
Gee I don't know what to say. I mean a Pastor who does not know what to say, that has to be a first LOL ;-)

Carrie said...

How about a movie review! - We all watch Facing the Giants and LOVED IT!!!! Sam put it at his # 4!!!

The heart Marty - its all in the heart.

xx

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Laggin Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Quickly Search High Quality Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Applications and Download Them at Fast Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat ebook[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known avenues to build an income online.