Friday, October 3, 2008

One of those days

Today has been one of those days! You know those days you wake up and know something, heck everything is going to go wrong! It started with my daughters waking up in a miserable mood yes both of them! Question do women start PMS at the age of 4? I digress, than getting ready for work I put on my full gear to jump on the bike. As I slip on my brand new back pack the strap breaks! So I jimmy something so that it can hold together. I get to work and realize I forget my access pass my lunch and my cell phone! At least I made it to work. I start my day by heading to Starbucks and realize I forgot my Starbucks card in the car, did I mention I'm on the bike. So I'm forced to make a decision either put a $2.00 cup of coffee on interac or get more stuff to at least cover the service charge. So I pick up a $7. 00 breakfast sandwich to go with my coffee. At lunch I decide that I have to go home to get my forgotten stuff. As I pull into the driveway the bike slips on loose gravel, clay and mud and I end up dropping the bike. I pick it up quickly to assess the damage, cracked fairing, bent break pedal, bent handle bars, busted turn signal, road rash on the elbow and twisted ankle! Did I forget to mention that I was on a borrowed bike! That's it I'm staying home for the rest of the day!

I'm going to give up on Friday and look forward to Saturday! I'm going to bed where it's safe.

Talk at you later!

Icon

No comments: