Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm still here

Hey everyone yes I'm still here and still alive! Actually probably more alive than ever, WOW this has been a busy week! I ran around all weekend getting stuff, buying stuff, delivering stuff I had stuff to do coming out of the ying yang!
We are adding a garage to our house and the framing started this weekend, we put up some walls, started the roof and started to get everything ready to get the concrete floor installed. We worked from 8am until about 4pm, then I had to go inside shower change and wait for Rob and Heather to come over because we had dinner plans. Last week the members from Bikers Church gave us a gift card for Baton Rouge and got us some hockey tickets to go see the Sens game at ScotiaBank Place. What an awesome night, excellent food, great company and excellent tickets! I feel so incredibly blessed to be working for such a great bunch of people. You could never ask for anyone better! I am so proud to call these people my family but this will be for another post! So we get to the game and go to our seats and we start walking down, and down and down 5 ROWS FROM ICE!!! I was so close to the ice I was expecting someone to come and tell me to move because I didn't belong there. What great tickets Thanks everyone! We finally got home went to bed. The next day was church, more construction, yard work, birthday party for my daughters' friend, birthday dinner with out friends and finally home in bed by 8:30.

I'm really looking forward to just sitting in my garage and enjoying it but until then we still have a roof to finish, doors to install, paving the driveway, cement floor, siding on the walls etc... I guess I'll be resting sometime in January 2011.

I'll keep you posted on the garage as things happen!

Talk at you later

Icon

No comments: