Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Well it finally happened

Well it finally happened, I'm officially Blogging! I never thought I would actually be doing this, well here it goes. This should be fun.

Let me start by saying I'm not very computer literate. WOW that feels better I'm really happy I got that off my chest. Actually I'm borderline computer retarded! I can do the basic stuff like turn it on see if it works, if not I call my 4 year old daughters and ask for help. So when I was asked if I would ever start blogging my first thought was not on your life. But after friendly persuasion by ALL my so-called friends I'm finally here.

I hope and pray that this will be a fun journey and that you enjoy reading my thoughts, dreams, hopes, fears and whatever is going on in my head at the time. We will laugh, cry, share some moments but mostly I want us to share some thoughts and comments. I want to hear from all of you out there going through whatever you're going and I want your honest opinions on stuff, go ahead I'm a big boy I can take it.

So this is it! I'm officially blogging! If I would have known it was this easy I probably still wouldn't have done it years ago.

Enjoy, talk at you later

Icon

No comments: