Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Canser sucks!

Yes I realize that I spelled that wrong but if you haven't read Carrie's blog you probably don't know what I'm talking about so I strongly encourage you to do that right now here actually I'm telling you to visit her site:
http://cbelair.wordpress.com/

Go ahead it's OK I'll wait!

So you're back now you know exactly what I'm talking about! CANSER SUCKS!!!! However the people affected by it, both patient and their friends and family, are some of the bravest, strongest and nicest people I know. You can't walk by more than 2 people before you meet someone that has been affected by this terrible disease either directly or indirectly and that's what sucks about it.

So let's stand together and beat this thing! Let's stand with those who are suffering, let's stand with the survivors and their families, let's stand with the families and friends of those who lost the battle and let's stand for those who can't anymore! Let's just stand up against this bully that has ruined so many lives!

Carrie I love you babe and I'll do whatever it takes to stand with you, beside you and for you when you will be too weak. If anyone can beat this piece of trash monster it's you! Keep up the fight you have a huge family that will help and support you.

So come on people let's stand together and make canser history!

Icon

No comments: