Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Feeling Much Better

Hey everyone I hope you are feeling better then I was last week.  Just getting over an inner-ear infection and without getting into any details trust me it was really painful and annoying.  It felt like a mix of constant tooth ache with dizziness and a little bit of nausea added in just for kicks!  I was off work for almost the whole week just not able to do anything.  It finally started getting better during the weekend and every day this week is getting better and better.  The reason I wanted to post this is for accountability.  I've been trying to get back to the gym since some time in December and there always seems to be something stopping me.  Sometimes it's lazyness, sometimes it's an actual good reason but most of the time it's excuses, too busy, too tired, too out of shape, too much work, too little work the list goes on and on and on.  But now I figure that if I put it out there I will be accountable to you the readers of my blog, all 3 of you!!!!  I need to get back into shape, now that Christmas is over, the gyms are starting to empty out after the New Year's resolutions have all been broken and people realize it's too late to lose the weight before going on holidays down South this is the perfect time to start back up.

  As an accoutability tool I have decided want to keep you up to date with what will be happening as I get back to working out.  I will post my results and keep track of my progress online.  Please feel free to comment on anything posted and if you want to start at the same time as I am and if you want to post your results I would love to hear from you.  So I hope you will join me as I begin the long hard road to getting back in shape and maybe someday we will look back on this and laugh or cry at the results.

Talk at you later

Marty

No comments: