Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My personal thoughts

I promised myself and others when I started this blog that I would try to keep it upbeat and funny. Try not to get to serious with myself and keep things light. I made that promise so that if you are having a crappy day or if you need a pick me up I would hopefully be able to fulfill that need. Well today I want to do it differently, I want you to feel empowered, I want you to feel like you have something to live for and I want you to realize that life is precious. This is a blog that I read regularly, I'm talking Raisin Bran, Metamucil regular. I never miss and go on it every day. There are very few blogs that I visit regularly but this one I NEVER miss a day and you shouldn't either. So here it is: from Carrie's Bit

Just read it! Nuf Said

Icon

No comments: