Monday, December 1, 2008

Small Stuff

Funny how you can read a book and say to yourself, " Wow that is so true, or I really wish I could do that" Well that just happened to me. I finally had a few minutes to myself and started reading some blogs that I haven't had a chance to read in a long time and it hit me! Look at you're own blog, Wow November 18th was my last post. My how time flies when you sweat the small stuff. I know what you're thinking how busy can he really be. Well for once pretty darn busy. I'm working 10 hour days at work coming home to 5 year old twin girls and trying to plan and restart the youth program at church. And if that isn't busy enough I had an elective that I had to complete at school with a 4 to 6 page essay due tomorrow. So it's been a little hectic lately. Everything should start settling down by the end of this week and I'm really looking forward to it.

So if you can say a little prayer to help me get through this week and into the weekend trust me I'm going to need it.

Talk at you later

Icon

No comments: