Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Believe it or not I made it through

A couple of weeks ago (I think) I mentioned that if I could make it through that week then everything will get better! I was right! Last weekend was terrible, we were so busy that when I got to work on Monday it felt like I never left. It was actually nice to get caught in yesterday's and today's snow storm to slow things down a little. My work life is getting back to normal and homelife also pretty much back to normal(as normal as normal can be)! Saturday night I had a blast, I went out with some of the best people I know and we went to a comedy club! I was really tired and wasn't sure if I wanted to go. Man am I ever glad I decided to go because I had the best time I've had in years! I haven't laughed or had this much fun in I don't know how long! What a great night with some awesome friends!
This weekend has really put stuff into perspective and I have a new outlook on life. I just finished working on my sermon for Thursday and actually started working on the planning stages for next week's message with the youth.
So I would like to thank God for getting me through these last weeks and months, thank Roxanne for being so patient with me and thank my friends for the awesome night on Saturday, you guys Rock!

Talk at you later
Icon

No comments: