Monday, November 17, 2008

A little about me!

I know I promised that I would tell you or reveal a little about me as the days, weeks months went along on this blog. Well today isn't going to be one of those days! Just kidding I wanted to give you some insight in what I'm doing and what I want to do. As you may or may not know I'm the assistant pastor at Bikers Church and I'm truly blessed to be leading/serving such a great bunch and to be honest with you I don't know if I could ever serve somewhere else. I would if I'm called to it but my preference would be to stay there.

Something else you might not know about me, I love sport related movies (mostly football) but any kind of sport movie ALWAYS peeks my interest. Some of my favorites include: Invincible, The Longest Yard, Remember the Titans, Facing the Giants, Gridiron Gang, Something for Joey, The Program, Any Given Sunday and the best football movie of all time Rudy. Don't get me wrong I don't discriminate with other sports, boxing movies are good I love all the Rocky movies, Ali with Will Smith was excellent. I even enjoy a good hockey movie like Slap Shot, Miracle and the best cheesiest hockey movie of all time Youngblood with Rob Lowe, Patrick Swayze and if you pay close attention you might notice Keanu Reeves in nets.

All this to say I love sports movies. Do you have a favorite sports movie or do you have a comment about any of the ones that I mentioned above. I would really love to hear from you.

Icon

2 comments:

Carrie said...

GET out Keenu was in NETS!!!!

Icon said...

Not a very big role or a memorable performance but before Neo he was Heaver the French Canadian Goalie!