Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Labor Day

I hope you had an awesome long weekend. The last official long weekend of the summer. I hope you had the chance to spend some time with family and friends, spend some time outside or do some work around the house.

I went camping with my family for the last time this year. It was a lot of fun, the kids played outside ALL day and slept well ALL night. It was really great to see how much fun they were having and made me think back of when I was in school. It seems like I played so much harder, stayed out so much longer and squeezed every last drop out of the last weekend knowing I went back to school the next day. Why do we always wait until it's too late before living life to the fullest. Why do we always wait until it's too late before making a decision, try something new, make a commitment or just have fun.

That's my question for you today why do we always wait until the last minute?

Icon

No comments: