Monday, February 16, 2009

A True Servant's Heart

Good morning everyone, I just wanted to start by letting everyone know how proud I am of being a member of Bikers Church. Last week I was told of 2 things that happened to make me realize how blessed I am. I won't go into details because I haven't been given permission to share the details but let's just say that 2 of our members have been really and truly blessed by some of our other members. These 2 guys are awesome servants and have been for years, always putting everyone else needs before their own. They volunteer and give of themselves over and over again until they can't give anymore but then somehow manage to find a little bit more and give that as well. These guys tend to always be the first ones there and in most cases are the last to leave. The church would have a lot of difficulties functioning without them. After years of serving without asking for anything or requesting any compensation they have both received gifts from anonymous donors. And what makes this truly amazing was that it came at the PERFECT time.

It's nice to see when the givers become receivers. That something good happens to great people.

Talk at you later.

Marty

No comments: