Wednesday, February 4, 2009

To post or not to post that is the question

So if that is the question what is the answer? I was looking at a couple of blogs that I follow and found a link to a blog that I had never seen before. As I started reading it I realized the content and comments were really not something that I have any interest in. They claim that people are trying to censore them, or that "the purists" are getting together to block anything that doesn't conform with their beliefs. Some of the comments are quite heated and almost to the point of being offensive and the name calling is totally uncalled for (on both sides of the argument) but isn't that what a blog is about. As much as I don't agree with the content of that particular blog in the end it's up to me to choose not to read it. If you get that offended with the comments that are made don't read it, don't advertise it on your blog saying how bad it is, don't refer to this blog when quoting how bad the world has become but mostly don't fall into the trap of using the same colorful language and comments used on the blog.

I have spoken about this blog to make a point, I will not refer to it, bookmark it and don't bother sending me a message asking me about the blog because I won't tell you. The best way to stop this person is to let him or her post their comments and not have any readers. If you go to their level you are just adding fuel to the fire. Don't get me wrong I'm not telling you to bury your head in the sand I'm just saying don't fall in their trap by acting and speaking the same way. Be the bigger person share your opinion or post a comment in a loving way.

The choice is yours reply in a loving manner or fall to their level whether you read the blog or never go on it again advertise how bad it is and rally together to try to have it stopped or just refuse to publish it or make mention of it, in the end the choice is yours.

Talk at you later

Marty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!